Make Mobile Wash™ part of your Infection Control, Emergency Preparedness and Decontamination Programs. Mobile Wash provides a fully mobile, pressurized and sterilized grade filtered water solution for eye wash and decontamination showers to all areas inside and outside your hospital. Enhance your current policies and procedures by offering a mobile solution during an emergency situation, whether the water is off or not. Protect your employees and patients by providing a vital mobile solution to your existing decontamination and safety procedures. It can also be used in disaster situations to provide on site sterilizing grade filtered water for both drinking water and medical needs (not for USP injection-able use).
During a planned ( hospital construction, water supply maintenance) or unplanned water outage, a hospital is still responsible for providing emergency decontamination showers and eye washing capabilities. Mobile Wash offers the following features that no other solution does.
- Provides sterilized grade filtered water per ASTM-F838-05
- Validated for up to 31 day use on a new filter spray head. (An un-opened spray head is subject to stamped
expiration date with a total 3-year shelf life from manufacture date)
- Allows for two pressurized filter spray heads per unit (MW60)
- Each filter spray head is on a 15’ coiled hose allowing for ultimate flexibility and convenience of getting
sterilizing grade filtered water for irrigation to the target area of the body (i.e. someone in a wheel chair)
- Is mobile and can be taken to the person needing it versus having to get a person to a pre-determined location within your facility (someone in a wheelchair or on a stretcher)